Most learning management systems (LMS) offer the ability to deliver and track e-learning. Many also support face-to-face events, on-line quizzes, certificates, libraries of downloadable resources and evaluation questionnaires.Traineasy LMS does all this plus much more!
- Manages training compliance and flexible enrolments
- Produces refined reports
- Has a user dasboard with quick links to training
Now, for the first time you can:
- Create ‘Certifications’, such as ‘Fire Safery’, where a course must be passed and retaken on a cycle
- Create ‘Training Programmes’ such as ‘Induction’, where several training activities must be passed before the programme is complete
- Set initial first time completion ‘Grace Periods’ so learners know training is due, but have a few weeks’ grace to take it for the first time
- Create e-mail reminders to go to learners, their managers and/or a central L&D email account. These can generated at intervals right up until the training due date or certification expiry
- Map training courses and/or programmes to users according to their demographic profiles
- Create and modify personalised training mappings
- Give reporting capabilities to managers, or to those needing to create reports for departments, divisions, or the whole business
We look forward to hearing from you – the team at Traineasy.