Our Anti-Money Laundering compliance training course is designed to raise your team's awareness of money laundering, how to spot it, stop it and prevent occurrences in your business.
In our AML training course, you will learn about the different stages of money laundering and how to spot security risks to your business and implement effective control measures. The course covers all areas of AML training including the differences between AML and terrorist financing.
Key Learning Points
This course will help you to:
- Understand what money laundering is, how it is perpetrated and what can be done to counter it
- Understand what constitutes Terrorist Financing and where it can differ from Money Laundering
- Be aware of the requirements of the key acts, legislation and regulations that apply and your responsibilities
- Understand your responsibilities in relation to collecting and recording customer data
- Understand what a suspicious transaction is, what indicators might raise suspicions and how to report your suspicions
- Provide a definition of a Politically Exposed Person (PEP)
It's a legal requirement for businesses in the regulated sector to have systems and controls in place to prevent money laundering and counter-terror financing. This includes financial services such as accountants and bookkeepers and businesses where substantial sums of money form part of the business, such as estate agents and those in the gambling industry. This course is suitable for all personnel who need to know about AML legislation and how terrorist financing works to ensure the protection of their business and customers.
Compliance eLearning that helps you...
Increase engagement with beautiful, dynamic courses
Improve communication between leadership and staff
Equip employees to do their jobs well & reach their goals
Detect & prevent violations of the law
Protect your company and its assets from illegal activity
Avoid scenarios such as loss of authorisation and penalties