Effective whistleblowing arrangements are a key part of good governance. A healthy and open culture is one where people are encouraged to speak out, confident that they can do so without adverse repercussions, confident that they will be listened to, and confident that appropriate action will be taken.
This course will enable the learner to understand what whistleblowing is, how to blow the whistle and what protections
there are for those who do so.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what is not whistleblowing
- Make a whistleblowing disclosure
- Describe the protection provided for whistleblowers
- Understand the position regarding whistleblower confidentiality
- Acknowledge what happens after the whistle has been blown
- Understand where to get whistleblowing help
This course is suitable for all members of an organisation who require a basic level understanding of the subject.
Compliance eLearning that helps you...
Increase engagement with beautiful, dynamic courses
Improve communication between leadership and staff
Equip employees to do their jobs well & reach their goals
Detect & prevent violations of the law
Protect your company and its assets from illegal activity
Avoid scenarios such as loss of authorisation and penalties